All about the Victorians!
Year 5 Home Learning Projects
Year 5 have responded with great enthusiasm to the open ended challenge their teachers set them- to research Victorian inventors and inventions and present their findings creatively through a medium of their choice.
These children have been chosen for star work because of the originality, creativity and level of detail within their projects.
- Drew created an animated ‘Powtoon’ presentation which was very engaging and informative.
- Bella created an interesting ‘mind map’ of Victorian life.
- James and Erin both produced powerpoint presentations with excellent attention to detail.
- Poppy made an excellent fact book all about the development of Victorian health and medicine.
- Eve created a huge interactive poster.
- George made a fantastic scrap book containing a range of inventions and inventors.