**APPLICATION PROCESS HAS NOW CLOSED**
Job Vacancy – Class Teacher – September 2019
Ottery St Mary Primary School requires an enthusiastic and creative teacher from September 2019 although a June 2019 start would also be considered
The position is being offered on the main teacher payscale (M1-M6) initially on a fixed term basis until July 2020 due to anticipated funding.
– Be innovative classroom practitioners with high standards of planning, delivery and assessment.
– Be able to build a strong rapport with children and have a clear understanding of how children learn.
– Be committed to achieving high standards across the school.
– Have skills to develop into effectively leading a curriculum area – please identify your strengths
– Have effective interpersonal skills with the ability to work with staff, governors and parents to continue to develop good quality teaching and learning.
We can offer you:
– A reflective and supportive school
– Motivated and enthusiastic children
– A friendly professional team committed to achieving the very best for the children
– Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
– Enthusiastic and supportive governors and parents
The post would be suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role is working within regulated activity and therefore requires an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For further details or to arrange a school visit, please contact the school office using the email details below or phoning on 01404 812977.
The closing date for applications is 12.00 on Tuesday 14 May
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Tuesday 21 May.
Application forms should be returned via email to:
email@example.com or posted to:
Ottery St Mary Primary School
Ottery St Mary
Devon EX11 1HY
For a more detailed outline of the role, main duties and responsibilities, please refer to the job description.